Tuesday 436 PM
wed 1001 PM
@ Sean’s w/Chad
T Ferr questions from tools of titans. He’s a smooze but these questions are decent.
- What is the book (or books) you’ve given most as a gift, and why? Or what re one to three books that have greatly influenced your life?
- What purchase of $100 or has most positively changed your life?
- How has a failure, or apparent failures, set you up for later success? Do you have a ‘favorite failure’ of yours?
- If you could have a gigantic billboard anywhere with anything on it - metaphorically speaking, getting a message out to milllions or billions - what would it say and why?
- What is one of the best or most worthwhile investments you’ve ever made ( money, time, energy)
- What is an unusual habit or an absurd thing that you love?
- In the last 5 years, what new belief, behavior, or habit most improved your life?
- What advice would you give to a smart, driven college student about to go into the ‘real world’? What advice should they ignore?
- What are bad recommendations you hear in your profession or area of expertise?
- In the last five years, what have you become better at saying no to, (distractions, invitations, etc?) What new realizations and / or approaches helped? Any other tips?
- When you feel overwhelmed or unfocused, or have lost focus temporarily, what do you do? (ie what ?s do you ask yourself)?
Wed 1129 pm
I’m sickly getting sick
I used to rap all the time think all the time tomorrow let hit up pirates!